For bareboat sailing yacht charter Greek authorities require at least one crew member with a recognized offshore sailing licence, such as ASA & RYA certifications or another official document recognized in your home country. To be on the safe side we advise you to apply for an International Certificate of Competence.

In addition, you will need at least one experienced crew-member of “Competent Crew” level on board to support you. Besides the driver’s licence you will have to provide us with a signed sailing resume.

We will ask you to send us a scan of all sailing certificates and your sailing resume before the charter starts in order to assess whether you meet the requirements. If you do not meet the above requirements, or you just do not feel confident enough, do not worry. We are happy to help you organize a crewed yacht charter with skipper, cook or hostess.